46 Public Square, Ste. 400
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701-2681
- Certified Public Accountant, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Private Companies Practice Section and Technical Issues Committee for Governments
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- Eastern Association of College and University Business Officers
- Government Finance Officers Association
- BS, Pennsylvania State University
Associations and Community Involvement
- Leadership Wilkes-Barre
- Circle 200 (forum for Senior Executive Women in Pennsylvania),Board of Directors, Treasurer
- F.M. Kirby Center for the Performing Arts, Board of Directors, Treasurer
Andrea has over 22 years of diversified public accounting experience in a variety of industries including government, nonprofit and higher education entities. Her expertise includes audits of federal programs under OMB Circular A-133. She is the firm’s Government Accountability Office compliance director and designated partner for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Governmental Audit Quality Center.
Andrea is a graduate of LEAP (Leadership, Entrepreneurism and Achievement at ParenteBeard), a three year program to develop leaders who embrace our values and principles. The program helps our professionals formulate effective management and business development attributes, enhance their leadership capabilities and engage in continuous development.
Named the 2012 Distinguished Leader of the Year by Leadership Wilkes-Barre, Andrea is frequently requested to provide expertise and speak at nonprofit and government clients and the Pennsylvania Association of County Controllers. She was also named one of Northeast Pennsylvania’s top 25 women in business by the Northeast Pennsylvania Business Journal and the National Association of Women Business Owners’ Northeast Pennsylvania Chapter.