Information from Minors.
Due to the business-oriented nature of our business and the Website, the Website is not designed to appeal to anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly request or receive any information from children.
Information Collected on the Website.
Communications Received From You.
Presently, we use the information you provide us to communicate back to you, and to update you on our services and benefits. Credit card numbers are not solicited or retained for any purpose. From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research or to provide you with marketing information we think would be of particular interest. At a minimum, we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct marketing or market research contact.
Job Search Area.
In our job search section, ParenteBeard posts open positions; applicants can apply online. Should you decide to apply for a position via our Website, the application and resume you submit will be entered into a ParenteBeard’s proprietary database. ParenteBeard reserves the right in its sole discretion to purge any such information from its database at any time and for any reason.
How Information May Be Used.
ParenteBeard does not disclose an individual’s personal information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- The disclosure is required by law or mandatory professional standards;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business; or
- The disclosure is to an entity or to persons or entities providing services on our or the individual’s behalf (each a “transferee”), consistent with the purpose for which the information was obtained, if the transferee, with respect to the information in question:
- is subject to law providing an adequate level of privacy protection in ParenteBeard ’s sole discretion;
- has agreed in writing to provide an adequate level of privacy protection; or
- subscribes to the Safe Harbor Principles published by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
We reserve the right to advertise on third party websites. As part of our effort to track the success of our advertising campaigns, we may at times use a technology called “web beacons,” or “action tags,” which count visitors who have come to our Website after being exposed to an advertisement on a third party site. We do not use this technology to access your personally identifiable information; it is only used to compile aggregated statistics about visitors who come to the Website and to gauge the effectiveness of our ads.
We have technological and operational security functions in place to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. The data you may provide via the United States Web site is shared only with authorized employees of ParenteBeard, and on a limited basis, with third-party vendors as well. Access to your information is limited by need, and those who have access to the data have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of such information. In addition, ParenteBeard may disclose personally identifiable information as may be required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process.