Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services
Clarifying Complex Financial Issues
Attorneys and clients across the United States have benefited from the expertise of our FLVS team in quantifying and communicating the financial impact of complex commercial litigation, forensic and fraud investigations, intellectual property damages, matrimonial disputes and valuation matters.
We provide expert witness testimony and have qualified as accounting, financial, valuation and economic damages experts in national, federal and state courts throughout the country.
For your advantage, we keep current on trending industry topics and changing regulations. We do so by holding leadership roles in national professional organizations. Representatives from our team serve on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ economic damages task force, forensic and valuation services conference planning committee, forensic and valuation services executive committee, relations with the judiciary subcommittee, strategic advisory task force and certified in financial forensics exam committee. In our respective states, we also serve on committees for the local certified public accounting chapters.
Our independent membership in Baker Tilly International – one of the world’s top 10 accountancy and business advisory networks – is an additional resource. This professional network allows us to call upon member firms worldwide to provide you with top-notch expertise in any overseas market.
Here’s how we can help you
Attorney Reference Guide #2 – Forensic Accounting Services
Complex commercial litigation for law firms
Intellectual property damages
Valuations in disputes for attorneys
- EnVivoPR Acknowledges ParenteBeard’s Jesus Torres as Instrumental in Hola! Pittsburgh Initiative
- ParenteBeard’s Chris Welde and Nate Kramer Teaching Financial Literacy Basics to High School Students
- Society of Financial Examiners National Career Development Seminar Featuring ParenteBeard’s Team as Presenters
- Philip Talerico Joins ParenteBeard’s Business Advisory Team
- ParenteBeard Partners Mike Malinoski and Ray Peroutka Presenting at Maryland State Bar Association 2014 Annual Meeting
- ParenteBeard Partner Bob Gray Master of Ceremonies for Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas Fourteenth Annual Women’s Advocacy Awards